|Friday 23rd||Saturday 24th||Sunday 25th|
|morning||Session 1||Session 4||Freetime|
|evening||Sledge-Event||Valiant & Painter Awards -
Cheers, cheese & wine Event
9.00 - Registration desk is open
10.00 - Presentation and welcome addresses by the Organizing Committee
Morning (Session 1): Attention & social cognition
- 10.15 - Bonmassar C.: Covert and overt orienting to social and non-social cues: An eye-tracking study
- 10.40 - Ragni F.: The neural correlates of visual mental imagery
- 11.05 - Gabrieli G.: A machine learning approach to the study of individuals’ perception of romantic relationships
- 11.30 - Mazzi C.: Disentangling the nature of face recognition deficit in a patient affected by Alzheimer’s disease
Afternoon (Session 2): Developmental & animal cognition
- 13.00 - De Stefani E.: The processing of facial expressions in Moebius Syndrome
- 13.25 - Silvestri V.: Children's autistic traits correlate with a detail-oriented graphic style in drawing
- 13.50 - Dissegna A.: Rapid plasticity attenuation in newborn chicks revealed by habituation
- 14.15 - Gatto E.: Treefrogs discriminate number and size of potential refuges
16.50 - Coffee-break
Afternoon (Session 3): High order cognition
- 17.20 - Jordão M.: Inducing future spontaneous thoughts in younger and older adults
- 17.45 - Saban W.: Is it possible that the cognitive abilities of older adults are well preserved?
- 18.05 - Mangiarulo M.: How evidential impact affects perceptual probabilistic reasoning
- 19.00 - For those who like to sledge, our Meeting will continue on the Plose area: the Friday Night Fever. In the evening there is no public trasportation, so we will reach the ski resort by ourselves (who's coming to Brixen by car and wants to participate is automatically enrolled as chauffeur...!).
Morning (Session 4): Inhibition & motor control
- 10.00 - Spinelli G.: Not so fast: Delaying fast responses reduces the congruence effect on immediate-response trials
- 10.25 - Oliva R.: Neural correlates of impulsive eating behaviour: an fMRI study
- 10.50 - Malfatti G.: Abstract action encoding within and outside the tool network
- 11.15 - Albayay J.: Response inhibition as a function of motor complexity
- Gr.1.1 - Wechlser, K..: The psychological refractory period (PRP) and driving
- Gr.1.2 - Ciricugno, A.: The role of the cerebellum in spatial attention: a TMS study
- Gr.1.3 - Balestrieri, E.: Temporal dynamics of perceptual and attentional oscillations in a visual Working Memory task
- Gr.1.4 - Fricke, M.: How to assess human spatial navigation
- Gr.2.1 - Szczotka, J.: Peripersonal space expansion following tool use - new experimental designs
- Gr.2.2 - Scerrati, E.: Is there an affordance effect with two-handled objects?
- Gr.2.3 - Tagini, S.: How does vision contribute to our body representation? An Investigation in case of visual deprivation
- Gr.2.4 - Garofalo, G.: Motor activation driven by names and adjectives
- Gr.3.1 - Rossi, F.: Is there a right speed for reality?
- Gr.3.2 - Zuliani, E.: Does reality look faster as children grow up?
- Gr.3.3 - Bonetti, F.: Oculomotor capture habituation: stimulus specificity, spontaneous recovery and dishabituation
- Gr.3.4 - Di Natale, A.F.: Are there context effects of playing a first-person shooter on perceptual learning?
- Gr.3.5 - Perovic, S.: Reversal task learning as a tool to comparatively study cognition in birds in quantitative ways
- Gr.4.1 - Frigerio, S.: Unconscious processing of emotions alters the feeling of neutral objects in early infancy
- Gr.4.2 - Ghilardi, T.: The influence of ethnicity on the recognition ability of emotional faces and voices.
- Gr.4.3 - Frigione, I.: Arousal response to the embodiment of an alien hand may reveal the relationship with your own body?
- Gr.4.4 - Reinecke, K.: Irregular hand movements as a marker for comorbid depression in patients with social phobia
- Gr.5.1 - Guidali, G.: What and where we remember: an anatomo-functional dissociation within verbal STM
- Gr.5.2 - Gastaldon, S.: Producing, comprehending and predicting: Project outline on oral and sign language electrophysiology
- Gr.5.3 - Zaccoletti, S.: The effect of academic emotions on students reading comprehension through executive functions
- Gr.5.4 - Caravona, L.: The role of incubation in insight problem solving
- 14.30 - Zarantonello L.: Influence of type 1 diabetes on working memory: a behavioural and an EEG-fNIRS studies
- 14.55 - Zazio A.: Cross-modal properties of primary somatosensory cortex: a by-product of Hebbian association learning
- 15.20 - Montemurro S.: Retrieving proper nouns, common nouns and brand nouns: The contribution of Cognitive Reserve
- 15.55 - Barzykowski K.: How intention and monitoring your thoughts influence the retrieval of autobiographical memories
- 16.30 - The Smart Talk, by Rolf Zwaan: Making Replication Mainstream.
- Then: "Valiant Award" & "Painter Award"
- Then: Cheers, cheese & wine event: a selection of wines from the South-Tyrol region will be offered to participants. Several sorts of wines will be tasted along with sandwiches, salami, cheese & bread, while talking and commenting about this edition of the CSA meeting. The Event will start at the end of the Awards, and will end after that the last drop of wine has fall into a glass. Each glass is different from the other ones, and (if you indicated you want it) you can bring it at home with you!